The Rant
The answers to your inner turmoils.
by Ringo
1. What is Your Name?
anne
2. How old are you?
22
3. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace?
www.annetize.blogspot.com
4. First thing you noticed about me?
bibe ko yg nyuih
5. Do I make you smile?
sik berapa.. ahaha
6. Would you be able to spend time with me locked away in a cabin in the mountains?
sik ku tahann!
7. How would you keep me occupied?
entahla.. nenga ko ngerepak jakla kali
8. How often do you think of me?
setiap kali mukak blog ngan fs.. jadila nak
9. Do you think you can trust me?
sik berapa juak.. ahah
10. If you are one of my girlfriends, would you trust me with your boyfriend?
hmm aok.. sebab ta duak sik sama taste
11. How long have you known me?
lamak juak., dr sekolah rendah
12. Describe me as you would to a friend.
sondet! haha
Now to get a little personal..
13. Would you flirt with me?
sik ku betah
14. Would you have sex with me?
agik sik ingin
15. Would you want to tie me to the bed?
yoh sik eran
16. Would you let me go down on you?
jangan nak molah kerja
17. Would you want to have a threesome with me?
gila
18. Would you want to go slow?
apa jaklaa
19. Would you talk dirty to me?
macam selalu jak kt klaka lucah
20. Would you want to video tape us?
urgh?
21. Do you have fantasies you want to make real?
sik da masaaaaaaaaaa
Taking it down a notch..
22. Do I believe in God?
aokla kali
23. When you first saw/met me what was your impression?
time ya drjah 4, jadi waktu ya ko gik alem. aha
24. If opposite sex) Have you ever had a crush on me?
sik
25. Who am I in love with?
eric cong? eh sik ku tauk.. pi org cina
26. What's one of my favorite things to do?
mengesep dirik ngan ngumpat
27. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
sik. lamak gilak dah koh
28. What's your funniest memory of me?
time ko merumbak aku tegal ko jeles susu ku besa!~
29. What is the best feature about me?
bibe?
30. What is my worst feature?
nenen sikda.. HAHA MANAS KO?
31. Do you think I have morals and values?
SIKDA!
32. What is your favorite thing to do with me?
MINTAK CHIA.. pi sik pernah ada oleh
33. Do I drink?
soalan bonos
34. Am I fun to be with?
aok.. mun ko ada mood
35. Am I smart?
aok
36. Do you love me?
love as a friend
37. Would you ever go out with me?
salu jak kt klua sama
38. Would you ever make out with me?
ndak ku betah
39. Would I make a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
sik berapa.. terlebeh kenja! ahaha
40. Name one way that I have changed your life or made an impact in it:
sikda gilak la ku rasa.. ahaha
41. What is something about me I don't know?
sik ku tauk juak
42. What is something about me that few other people know?
yg ko tok semenanya bait
Take This Survey | Create a Survey Tjshome.com
1 comment:
wakakaka, caka mena survey tok. haha, ya ku sayang kau anne..
Post a Comment